Jaclyn S. Millner
Direct: 612-746-3444 | E-mail: email@example.com
Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- Employer and insurer defense in workers’ compensation matters from initiation of litigation through appellate work.
Law Clerk: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
(September 2009-October 2009)
Law Clerk: Nolan, MacGregor, Thompson & Leighton, P.L.C.
(June 2008-July 2009)
Research Assistant: William Mitchell College of Law
(June 2008-January 2009)
Law Clerk: Murnane Brandt, P.A.
(January 2008-May 2008)
Law Clerk: Ulanowski Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
(May 2007-August 2007)
Regional Coordinator: David Gill for U.S. Congress
(August 2005-August 2006)
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, 2009 (magna cum laude)
- Law Review Editor, 2008-2009
- Law Review Staff Member, 2007-2008
- B.A., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2004
- Majors: Political Science and Sociology
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 2009
- State of Wisconsin, admitted 2010
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association